Atlas Counseling is a thriving Seattle-based counseling practice focused on promoting family wellness. We are currently seeking a graduate student intern to join our growing team. This is an internship opportunity for a graduate student who wants to work with children, youth, and their families in a private practice setting.
What We Require
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in a behavioral science
- At time of hire, eligible for clinical internship
- Willingness to complete formal play therapy training courses
- Evening or weekend availability
- Ability to meet virtually for telehealth and teleplay sessions
- Ability to see an average of 12 or 15 clients weekly
What We Offer
- Client referrals
- In-house administrative support
- Individual and group supervision
- Flexible caseload and scheduling
- In-depth training in child and adolescent therapy
- Supportive team environment
- Fully stocked therapy office and playroom
Atlas Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Email both cover letter and resume to our executive assistant at email@example.com for consideration. Applicants who meet the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a brief screening before a video interview.
Job Types: Internship